One of the tactics that you MUST use this year is Messenger Bots.
So what is a Messenger Bot?
Think of it as a Front Desk Attendant for your business website, Facebook page, or Facebook Ad.
This attendant will act exactly as you instruct them and delivery responses to your audience based on specific actions they have taken. In your funnel, this will primarily happen in the Awareness and Interest sections.
In the above video, we will focus on how you can take someone from Awareness to Interest and beyond – completely automated.
What you will need to execute on this strategy:
- Facebook Business page
- Facebook Ads account
- ManyChat account
- A few $$ to run the ad (less than $20)
What will you get out of this mini-course:
- Your ManyChat account will be fully configured with your Facebook account (and website if you have one).
- You will understand the different functionality of ManyChat, such as Growth Tools, Broadcasting, and Opt-In Sequences and how to set up each one of these.
- You will know how to NOT use your messenger bot. Bots are much more intimate than email so you must understand when and when not to use it.
- We will walk through how to build your first bot sequence like the below image.
- We will go over the basics to set up a Facebook messenger ad with Ads Manager