This course is hosted by Grit and Hustle Co. CSH (Chief Side Hustler), and creator of The Side Hustle Journal, Ryan Helms. Join him and expedite the process of getting your MailChimp set up and spreading your message via email.
Please note: This course is not intended for those how are already have their MailChimp account operational and sending out emails (although you could probably still learn a thing or two). It is also specifically for MailChimp. Although the process will be similar, I am walking you step-by-step through the MailChimp workflow.
After this webinar is completed you will have everything you need to start building and engaging your audience on the top email platform in the world.
Don’t waste time fumbling through the MailChimp software platform, when you could go from nothing to sending out your first campaign in under 2-hours with this course. The platform has a lot to offer its users, even the beginners, but few people really take advantage of its capabilities.
The below screenshot is from the MailChimp dashboard of my last 25 email campaigns which are all more than double the industry average for open rates (red line). I can’t guarantee you’ll also get double the industry average on open rates, but once we get through this course your MailChimp account will be up and running using some of my best practices, which will give you the nest possible chance.
Below are some of the things you will walk away with completed in less than 2-hours.
The truth is, the MailChimp team did a pretty good job on the user interface so once you learn all the in’s and out’s from this course, you’ll be ready to take full advantage! Here is what you will be able to accomplish by completing the first stage of this course.
- Creating an account and understanding if you should use free or paid.
- Setup your first email list (and import any emails you may have already).
- Connecting your website, whether it be WordPress, Shopify, ClickFunnels, or something else. We will be you connected.
- Understand the basic lingo used in MailChimp
This is where all the fun happens. So, you are looking to grow an email list (or already have a small list), well you are in good hands with MailChimp. (this is what I currently use as well).
Without rushing through it, here is what you can expect to be a pro at by the end of this section:
- Create on-going email sequences so when new subscribers are added to your list, they are delivered a specific set of emails, on a specific timeline, based on specific actions.
- Create one-time email broadcast to your subscribers
- Optimize your emails so that doesn’t end up in SPAM or the “Promotions folder”. I’ll share tips I’ve learned from Pros and from my experience of sending tens of thousands of emails.
- You’ll build amazing email templates that will allow you to cut your creation time in half.
- Landing pages. Wait, you thought MailChimp was only emails? Nope. I’ll show you how to create free landing pages in a matter of minutes that you can use on your website or social media to start getting more email subscribers.
- Facebook ads directly through MailChimp. The Facebook Ads Manager platform can be very overwhelming for non-marketing professionals. MailChimp has created a basic platform for creating ads that get your message out to the audience you want and I’ll show you how to make the most of it.
The basics covered above will have you collecting emails and starting meaningful conversations with your audience, but I don’t want to stop there. We will dive into how to take advantage of some of the more advanced features of MailChimp to make sure you get the right message to the right customer. Don’t worry, even though it’s the advanced section, I’ll use the ELI5 format – explain like I’m 5. ????
Here is some of what we will cover:
- Grouping your subscribers
- Segmenting your subscribers
- Merge Fields to identify where a subscriber came from
- Connecting your website pop-up service to MailChimp. (I will recommend some if you don’t already have one)
- How to get more efficient and productive by using Zapier + MailChimp to add automation to your life.
Do you still have questions before buying? Email me at email@example.com